About Bitcoin UtopiaBitcoin Utopia is a commercial platform for crowd-donations that uses Internet-connected computers to mine cryptocurrency donations for BOINC projects/sites. The other purpose of mining is to secure cryptocurrency transactions against reversal. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer. The BU fee, since 16th of October 2015, is 0% for all the new campaigns. For Campaign #7 the BU fee is 100%.
Bitcoin Utopia is located in Jyväskylä, Finland.
- List of Bitcoin Utopia campaigns
- Campaign #5: SETI@home - Part 2 (14%)
- Campaign #12: FreeDC - Part 2 (80%)
- Campaign #15: American Cancer Society - Part 2 (2%)
Join Bitcoin Utopia
- Read our rules and policies
- This project uses BOINC. If you're already running BOINC, select Add Project. If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter
- If you're running a command-line version of BOINC, create an account first.
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Your account - view stats, modify preferences
- Server status
- Teams - create or join a team