About Bitcoin UtopiaBitcoin Utopia is a commercial platform for crowd-donations that uses Internet-connected computers to mine cryptocurrencies for incentive awards and science projects. The other purpose of mining is to secure cryptocurrency transactions against reversal. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer. The fee since the late evening of 26th of October, 2014, is 10% (meaning that 90% of the cryptocurrencies will go to campaigns and 10% go to Bitcoin Utopia.) Please, also read this FAQ.
Bitcoin Utopia is located in Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Campaign #1 (Aquaponics setup) Finished
- Campaign #2 (HopeGames – Values eMentoring Project - Part 1) Finished
(HopeGames – Values eMentoring Project - Part 2) Finished
- Campaign #3 (MilkyWay@home - Part 1) Finished
(MilkyWay@home - Part 2) Finished
(MilkyWay@home - Part 3) 16% (SHA-256 2.29 Thash/s @btcguild.com)
- Campaign #4 (The Economic Viability of Mars Colonization publishing in Bulgarian) 78% (SHA-256 2.87 Thash/s @btcguild.com)
- Campaign #5 (SETI@home Annual Fund Drive) Finished
- Campaign #6 (BOINCstats webserver) Finished
- Campaign #7 (RNA World)
- Campaign #8 (yoyo@home) Finished
- Campaign #9 (The Woodward Effect) 46% (SHA-256 4.55 Thash/s @btcguild.com)
- Campaign #10 (SRBase) Finished
- Campaign #11 (Cryonics First Aid) Finished
- Campaign #12 (Free-DC) 77% (SHA-256 11.71 Thash/s @btcguild.com)
- Fee for Bitcoin Utopia
Join Bitcoin Utopia
- Read our rules and policies
- This project uses BOINC. If you're already running BOINC, select Add Project. If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter
- If you're running a command-line version of BOINC, create an account first.
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Your account - view stats, modify preferences
- Server status
- Teams - create or join a team